Security and Privacy
When you use LinkSquares, you’re in safe hands. We know that security, privacy, and control are the lifeblood of your legal team and integral to your success. That's why we prioritize end-to-end protection for each of the products and apps on our platform. To protect what matters most to you: your data.
- Hosted by AWS
- Secured using AWS Security Hub and best practices
- Network and Perimeter Protection
- Multi-tenant and single-tenant options, hosted in the US
- Encryption in Transit (TLS 1.2)
- Encryption At-Rest (AES-256)
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Protections
- Daily Vulnerability Scanning
- Annual Penetration Testing
- Continuous Security testing throughout product lifecycle
- Security Education & Awareness Training
- 24/7 Monitoring and Incident Response
- Vendor Risk Management
- Audit Log Feature
- User Roles and Permissions
- Customer Managed Encryption Keys
- SOC 2 Type 2 Report
- GDPR Compliant
Secure at its core
At LinkSquares, security is the foundation of our product and we wove it into every feature we’ve built since day one. For every new piece of functionality we build, our Product and Engineering teams think about how to empower legal teams with the security and privacy their jobs require. Any feature that isn’t up to our security standards doesn’t get built.
Your security is our priority
To protect your valuable data both internally and externally, we’ve trained our entire company on security best practices. Our employees receive background checks when they first enter the door at LinkSquares and we require annual security training to ensure we’re providing you with the best service and coverage possible. Your security matters to us, both inside and out.
Giving legal teams the control they need
Each of our products includes detailed audit logs so you can see which user accessed which features and reports at which time. This way, you can track what’s going on in your LinkSquares product and monitor activities to make sure your team has access to the data they need.