LinkSquares Security Overview
LinkSquares is SOC 2 Type II certified by an independent, 3rd-party auditor. LinkSquares uses independent third parties to conduct regular security audits as well as static and dynamic analysis scans. Internally, security audits are regularly performed by a security team under the supervision of the Board of the company. Each employee receives regular security training, and all updates and new features are reviewed for security, as security testing is integrated into the application development lifecycle.
LinkSquares is hosted on Amazon Web Services’ highly secured servers that comply with the strictest international and industry-specific standards including SOC 1/ISAE 3402, SOC 2, SOC 3, PCI DSS Level 1, ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 27017, and ISO 27018.
Hardware and Infrastructure Security
LinkSquares stores all content in a United States based datacenter that is hosted by Amazon Web Services. These data centers include state-of-the-art physical and environmental access controls and safety features including:
- Global Security Operations Center staffed 24/7 with video surveillance, and intrusion detection systems
- Fire detection and suppression, redundant electrical power systems, and uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- Monitoring of electrical, mechanical, and life support systems and equipment
All data stored in LinkSquares are encrypted with the bank industry standard AES 256-bit encryption, which was established by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and uses SHA-2 to ensure data integrity.
Exceeding the strictest US, European and global security standards, LinkSquares provides bank level security to every user, including:
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 encryption for data in transit
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit encryption for stored data
- Secure Socket Shell (SSH) keys for transmitted data
- SSAE 16-certified (SOC 1 and SOC 2) servers
- Yearly security audits with independent third party security experts
Reliability and Backups
In order to provide a highly reliable service, LinkSquares uses geographic redundant servers with 99.99% uptime. We can adjust their capabilities in real-time depending on the current load. In addition to data replication, automated backups prevent any data loss as a part of our Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery program.