Flying Solo: Strategies for Success as a One-Person Legal Team with HotelPlanner.com
What does it take to fly solo? Learn from someone who is doing it effectively. Leticia Piloto-Rodriguez is the CLO at HotelPlanner.com and a one-woman legal team that is moving the business forward. On this episode of Cockpit Counsel, Leticia shares her career journey and how she has built partnerships across the organization that bring success in her current role.
- Takeaways the transition from private practice to in-house counsel
- Advice for working cross-functionally and with outside counsel
- Tips for finding balance and wellness with a busy schedule
- And more!
Unlock the secrets to success as a small yet powerful legal team. Watch now!
- 00:47: Meet Leticia Piloto-Rodriguez
- 01:45: Leticia's Career Path
- 07:19: Professional Growth and Learning
- 09:26: Building Relationships in the C-Suite
- 11:07: Challenges and Evolution in the Role
- 14:57: Working with Outside Counsel
- 23:23: Building Relationships in a Hybrid Environment
- 29:22: Networking Tips and Volunteerism (Join HotePlanner.com in supporting Autism Speaks here!)