Danielle Sheer, Chief Legal Officer (CLO) at Commvault, and Andy Dale, General Counsel (GC) at Alyce join Tim Parilla as co-pilots. Watch this episode today to learn from the three of them about how to build your brand as a GC.
- 00:00 Introduction
- 00:16 Tell us a bit about yourself and your career path
- 01:08 What do you want to be known for as a GC?
- 06:55 Building relationships across the organization
11:44 When you start looking at the relationship you’ve established with the revenue generation leaders, what do you do next?
- 16:25 What does your success depend on as a GC?
- 18:51 Can you share your perspective on making risk-based decisions?
- 35:34 Leadership philosophies
- 39:07 What’s your personal philosophy on your role in being an ambassador for the company externally?