Legal teams need to deploy modern technology, but many don’t know where to start when it comes to AI. We’re here to give you a high-level overview of this complex topic. Watch this episode to learn from Rob May, an expert in the space.
Rob has founded an AI company, made over 70 early-stage AI investments, writes one of the world’s most popular AI newsletters, and hosts the podcast “Investing in AI” about AI’s impact on business models, markets, products, and consumer behavior.
- 00:00 Introduction
- 00:26 What is your preflight ritual?
- 01:31 Tell us a bit about your career path and how you ended up at LinkSquares
- 04:37 What perspective have you gained as a business operator after being an investor?
- 07:32 What is the state of AI right now? What are some trends that you’re seeing?
- 12:33 How do you justify the integrity of what AI is learning?
- 16:02 What’s the immediate future of AI over the next two to five years?
- 20:24 How are you thinking about the legal team? What was the driving force for you to bring in counsel?
- 27:33 When building a team, what traits do you look for from high-performance scalable teams?