October 3-5, 2022 | Boston, Massachusetts
We are excited to welcome you to the first ever LinkSquares customer forum, Elevate, an exclusive event for some of our incredible users and advocates. Join us for a day and a half of educational sessions, professional networking, fun Bahston-themed activities, and lots more.
6:30 – 10:00 PM | Welcome Reception and Dinner at The Langham Hotel (250 Franklin Street, Boston)
8:00 – 9:00 AM | Breakfast at The State Room (60 State Street, Boston)
9:00 – 9:30 AM | Welcome Address from Vishal Sunak, CEO
9:30 – 10:30 AM | Fireside Chat: Vishal Sunak and James Parker, GC of the Boston Celtics
10:30 – 11:00 AM | Break
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM | Panel: How Legal Can Be An Effective Business Partner
12:00 – 1:00 PM | Lunch
1:00 – 2:00 PM | Session: The Art of Negotiating and Redlining (CLE Session)
2:00 – 2:45 PM | Panel: The Make or Break Role of Legal Ops in An Economic Downturn
2:45 – 3:00 PM | Break
3:00 – 3:45 PM | Panel: Building Your Legal Brand
3:45 – 4:00 PM | Closing Remarks from Jess Bicknell, VP of Customer Success
4:00 PM | Travel to the Hotel to Change, Drop Bags, etc.
5:30 – 6:15 PM | Happy Hour at the Langham Lobby Bar
6:15 PM | Busses Leave Hotel for Fenway Park
7:00 – 10:00 PM | Red Sox vs. Tampa Bay Rays at Fenway Park
8:30 – 10:00 AM | Breakfast at The State Room (60 State Street, Boston)
10:00 – 10:30 AM | Session: Key Metrics Every Legal Team Should Track
10:30 – 11:00 AM | Break
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM | Session: LinkSquares Product Roadmap with VP of Product
12:00 – 1:00 PM | Lunch
1:00 – 1:15 PM | Closing Remarks
1:15 – 3:00 PM | Meet Your CSM, Network, Get Your Headshots, etc.
3:00 PM | Travel Home
Get yourself to Boston and we’ll take care of the rest! That’s right — your hotel, meals, and transportation are on us.
250 Franklin Street
Boston, MA 02110
To book a room, please use this link. You will need to provide a credit card to hold the reservation and for incidentals (room service, etc.), but LinkSquares will route your room charges and tax to our account.
We will be providing Uber credits to help with the cost of transportation to and from Logan airport (a 4 mile / 15 minute drive to the hotel).
Don’t get FOMO. Be sure to register by the deadline — Friday, September 23rd!
We scheduled our event to coincide with New England’s most beautiful season — the fall! From the beautiful harborside to the historic neighborhoods, it doesn’t get much better than Boston in October, and we’re excited to give you a taste of our home city.
With so much to explore, why not consider extending your stay for a day (or a few!)? The city’s rich colonial history, paired with amazing restaurants, bars, and museums, will keep you busy and your phone full of foliage pictures.
- Freedom Trail: Boston’s iconic 2.5 mile Freedom trail connects 16 nationally significant sites, each one an authentic treasure.
- Duck Tours: One big splash and the rest is history! Experience Boston’s most popular city tour that can traverse both land and water.
- Fenway Park: Catch a game or get tickets for a tour of the park!
- New England Aquarium & Whale Watch: One of the premier attractions in Boston with over 1.3million visitors each year. Whale watches operate from April through November.
- Boston Harbor Cruise: Get a brand new perspective on the city with a scenic cruise through Boston’s world-famous harbor!
- Historic Back Bay: From the beautiful brownstones, to the glitzy shopping on Newbury Street, the Boston Marathon finish line, and the Public Garden, you could spend an entire day exploring the Back Bay.
- Charles River Esplanade: Boston’s waterfront haven for runners, cyclists, sailors, and other outdoorsy types.
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum: The museum houses significant examples of European, Asian, and American Art. It was also the site of a major art heist in 1990 where 13 works worth $500 million were stolen and have still not been recovered.
- Boston’s Little Italy (The North End): With dozens of eateries serving homemade pasta, fresh-baked breads, cannoli and cappuccino, the North End is infused with the flavor of its rich Italian history.
- Harvard Law School: Not getting enough law at our sessions? Stop by Harvard to peruse the world’s largest academic law library and discuss contracts (and contract management) with Prof. Kingsfield.
If you’re staying at The Langham, the friendly concierge would be more than happy to provide more recommendations and help coordinate reservations and tours for you.
Q: Why should I attend?
A: Earn CLE credits, get an in-depth look at the LinkSquares product roadmap, learn how how to drive more value and efficiency from the platform, get an updated headshot from our photographer, build your personal brand with partnership opportunities with LinkSquares, explore historic Boston and Cambridge, and attend great networking events (including a Red Sox game)! Need help securing approval? Download our sample justification letter.
Q: Who is attending this event? How many people? And who can I expect to meet with?
A: You will join, learn from, and network with approximately 50 other LinkSquares customers, along with LinkSquares executives and your Customer Success team.
Q: Can I bring a guest, or other from my company, with me?
A: As this is our inaugural event, we are limiting attendees to those on our invite list.
Q: Where is The State Room?
A: The State Room is on the top floor of 60 State Street, the same building that the LinkSquares offices are located in! The State Room is a quick 0.3 mile (5-8min) walk from The Langham.
Q: What is the dress code? What should I wear?
A: Welcome Reception/Dinner: Smart casual.
Sessions: Business casual.
Red Sox Game: Casual, just no Yankees jerseys (just kidding).
Q: How much does the event cost? What expenses am I responsible for?
A: As a valued customer, this event has no registration fee and you will only be responsible for your own travel costs to and from Boston. LinkSquares will cover your hotel room, provide all meals once the event begins, and provide an Uber voucher for your travel to and from the airport. Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager to learn more.
Q: Will I get CLE credits for this event?
A: Yes, there will be one session for which you will receive CLE credits. When registering, please be sure to indicate what state you need the credit for.