- Fantasy Sports
- Boston, MA
DraftKings, Inc. was founded in Boston in 2012 and is the world's leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform. It allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. Starting as a three-man team in a Boston apartment the company has grown to more than 350 employees in six short years and has offices in Boston, New York and London.
Fun fact: In 2017, DraftKings' Billion Dollar Lineup game gave football fans an opportunity to win $1 billion in the first week of NFL matchups by building the perfect fantasy lineup.
- Disorganized shared drive: no good way to search or pull reports on existing deals.
- Investor due diligence process was burdensome and expensive.
- Other contract management solutions had long 12-18 month implementation cycles and complicated their existing processes.
- LinkSquares saves all your contracts to a private, secure, and fully-encrypted online repository.
- LinkSquares allows you to search global terms and keywords, across thousands of PDFs within seconds. Reporting and organization is just as easy.
- LinkSquares will have you up and running in 30-days or less.
DraftKings, the leading provider of 1-day fantasy sports experienced significant growth since their founding in 2012. Raising almost $800 million dollars in venture capital so far; the company has grown their in-house legal team to 10 people.
LinkSquares is an indispensable tool for my legal team. This would have been a life-saver for my team and I during the first rounds of fundraising.Tim Parilla